Tuesday, April 14, 2009

This is a card I made for the Hero Blog my message challenge this week. Just got my new spellbinders nestabilities so had to incorporate them in the design. I also wanted to use bolder colors than I normally use so I picked this combination of Stampin Up markers. After I made the center shapes in white and stamped them, I had this Paper Trey Ink paper that matched perfectly. The stem and leaf part of the flower is a Unity stamp. It worked so well with the polka dot paper. Wanted to add a little touch of ribbon and I didn't have ribbon that matched so I used white ribbon and colored the edge with the stampin up marker I used in the design.

2 comments:

  1. how cool...those dies look awesome! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lot of fun and how pretty too! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!