Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Complementary colors

This is my second card for the Hero blog this week. Today I did the purple and yellow combination. This dandelion stamp by Hero is a favorite and I used lavendar ink by stampin up, stamped it once and then stamped again without reinking. The grid stamp is from Unity Stamps. Thinking of you sentiment from PTI.
Added yellow ribbon and adhered to yellow card stock. Very simple and quick to do.

Had a great morning with the members of my Seaside Stampers stamp group. We had a Stampin up demonstrator come in and did a great project. Lots of fun and just lots of fun being together and laughing:) It is always fun to get together with friends who enjoy stamping and creating.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Debbie! I think yellow is one of the toughest colors to use, for me personally. But you've done a lovely job with it! I adore how the Dandelion stamp looks here. And I'd love to know more about that grid stamp from Unity! Can you point me in the right direction? It's cool! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What pretty colors and how pretty your dandilions are too!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!