Sunday, June 14, 2009

Hero Arts die cuts challenge card 3

Supplies:
Making Memories pp
Making Memories sticker
quickutz die
Hero stamps:
F5158
CL272
LP032
This quickutz die was a prize on the Hero blog post this week. I wasn't the lucky winner, but I got an Archiver's coupon in my email this week. I took it as a sign, the closest Archiver's is about 100 miles away and I got the coupon the day before we were going to our granddauther's graduation in Raleigh. I told my hubby it was a sign and so we had to go a little early and just give me 30 minutes to shop..............I thought that was pretty good on my part, since I could easily spend the day in there. He did a little grumbling about signs and then just agreed to the change in plans :).
Isn't this yummy pp from Making Memories? Love the whole line, the colors were just very appealing to me. I don't use lots of stickers but these looking glass stickers just matched the paper so perfectly I couldn't resist. I mean after all I live so far away and if I did need them it would mean another long trip so really I am saving gas money and all that time by purchasing them now.....LOL!
TFL

No comments:

Post a Comment

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!