Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Eastern Blooms

This card was made using the Eastern Blooms and Sincere Salutations stamp sets. The card stock is apricot appeal and the new in color "melon mambo".
I think they work together nicely.
The card front was made by inking the stamps with versacolor ink and then re-inking with So saffron classic ink. The touches of Melon Mambo were added by pressing the ink pad on an acrylic block. Then using an aqua painter I picked up some of the color and added to the stamp. Then I stamped the image and covered with clear embossing powder and embossed. The touches of white were added using a uni-ball Signo gel pen.
The border at the bottom was made using a Fiskars border punch and repeating the border on melon mambo and white card stock. These layers were then adhered to a 81/2 by 5 1/2 piece of Apricot appeal card stock that was folded in half.
images copyright Stampin' Up! 1990-2009

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Debbie! I love the triple repeated border at the bottom of the card! I have that punch and you make it look a whole lot easier to line up than I have been able to manage! :-)

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!