Thursday, July 23, 2009

Melon Mambo and Sahara Sand


Melon Mambo is a great new in color from Stampin' Up! Isn't it gorgeous?
It is so bold that I wanted to pair it with neutral colors since I was making a "Thinking of You" card.
The card is made from Sahara sand card stock.
I stamped the rose on melon mambo with white pigment ink and embossed with white powder.Then it was cut out and applied to card. The flower around the edge is stamped using the melon dye ink pad and accents of white are added with a gel pen.
I used a border punch to create the strip at the top.
image copyright @ Stampin' Up!

Supplies from Stampin' Up! are listed below:
melon mambo card stock
sahara sand card stock
melon mambo classic ink pad
uni-ball Signo gel pen
Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set
Fifth Avenue Floral stamp set
These can be ordered online using the link to my demonstrator website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!