Sunday, July 26, 2009

New Hero Cling Stamp


What a busy day yesterday. My friend Tanya and I went to a stamp show in Winston Salem. After the stamp show we traveled a little farther west to the Enchanted Cottage, a huge stamp and scrapbook store. We ended up our day coming back down I-40 with a detour to Archivers before we came back home.
Archivers had some of the new Hero cling stamps and we both picked up a few of those. The card above is made with one of them. I think it is so pretty and I love that it uses the dots and flowers background. It was so easy to make. I stamped the image twice using sailboat blue ink from ranger, once on spring rain (PTI) card stock and once on white. Cut out the white image to layer over the spring rain. Added white accents with a gel pen and a couple of blue gemstones. mounted that on blue cardstock. And then placed it on a spring rain card.
Our day was busy but so much fun and so relaxing. Can't beat good conversation, good food, fun shopping and a good friend!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Debbie! Very pretty! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again, Debbie! Thanks for your sweet comments on my Sea Shell photo! :-)

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!