Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Red Bird


I found a pretty new stamp from Memory Box when we went to the Enchanted Cottage last Saturday and I have some new Copic markers that I hadn't played with much. Stamped the image on the blue card stock and colored in the leaves and bird with the copics. I was pleased at how well they did on the colored card stock. The bird didn't come out quite as bright as I would have liked so I did add some additional color with a colored pencil. Last I added a few high lights with a white pencil.
The sentiment is from PTI and the butterflies were made by stamping and embossing the dots and flowers image from Hero Arts and punching with a Martha Stewart punch.
Back to my craft room to see what happens next.................................
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Debbie! Very cheerful, pretty card! It would cheer me up! Super coloring! :-)

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!