Friday, July 24, 2009

Thanks Hero Arts


Our first Hero Blog Hop! WOOHOO!!
Ashley had a fabulous idea to have a hop make a Thank You card for Hero and answer a couple of questions about Hero Arts.
Question 1. How did you start using Hero products?
I first found Hero products in a LSS called Stamp Works. The owner, Nancy Lewis, had a great supply of Hero products and promoted them by doing demos and I was hooked.
Question 2. Why are you thankful for Hero Arts?
This could take a while.......................

1. First of all they have great products, and if they weren't, this relationship wouldn't have lasted such a long time. Thanks!
2. The Hero online site. Such wonderful ideas, techniques, cards, artists. And the new site is wonderful! Love the new store and the great new layout. Thanks!
3. The Hero artists. I have learned so much from all of them. Not only on this site but also on their blogs. So much useful information, great videos, and this has all helped me to grow as a stamper. Thanks!
4. The Hero flickr group. I almost got there in the beginning, just a month or so after it started. The opportunity to meet people from all over the world and share something that we all love to do.....That has been amazing. Not only have I seen myself grow but it has been fun to watch the growth in others as well. Thanks!
5. It has also been a thrill to to compete in the weekly challenges and actually win a couple of times! Boy did that make my day, week, month!! Now when I look at the number of people who are there, over 1500, and how amazing the talent is, it is a little overwhelming! Thanks for those thrills!
6. Hero has also helped me develop some computer skills ( I know this is an odd one)
But I had to learn to be able to join the group and join in the fun. Thanks!
7. I also think that Hero and the people on flickr inspired me to start this blog..I still have a hard time wondering why people would want to read what I say and see what I do..But I enjoy putting it out there, and hope if you do come by, you enjoy what you see.
8. I want to say thanks to the people who have commented on my cards on the flickr site. I want you to know that I am thankful for everything anyone has ever said. Who doesn't enjoy positive reinforcement! Thanks!
I know I have probably forgotten to mention something or someone (sounds like the oscars doesn't it?) but I can hear the music playing and I am going to say Thank You Hero once again and leave the stage.
Hero Supplies:
LL891 Circle Pop Alphabet
CL151 Share Laughter
CL184 Thankful Messages
F4321 Graceful Leaves


28 comments:

  1. Hi, Debbie! Great monochromatic card for the Hero Arts Blog Hop! I love the sentiment you created! Very clever and creative! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie, this is a fantastic card, and your message is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card debbie and I love your message...and I am loving reading everyone's hero arts story....hugs kath xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Debbie, beautiful card. I love the blues & how you have done the message! You made me chuckle with the Oscar comment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card and the Blues you used.
    It was great hearing your story!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A well put sentiment and a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the blues and the wording you put on the card. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That title work is absolutely awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous card!!! Love your story too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card!
    Loved reading your story. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your card, and love your story! And, I'm especially glad about the computer skills :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What pretty shades of blue. Love the message too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. How long did it take you to glue all the letters? I love the effect!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi! Very pretty card! The design and the blue colors you used are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautifully done card & a great story :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful blue card and wonderful story!

    ReplyDelete
  17. beautiful colors! love all your reasons for loving hero arts!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the card, just gorgeous in design.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely card. The little circles are such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a great idea - so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Debbie, I've been a fan of our cards since the beginning, and I'm so glad to see that you have a blog! AND I totally agree with your point #6! Hero has helped us grow in more ways than creativity! Love your blue card!

    ReplyDelete
  22. SOOOOOO pretty Debbie! Love the blues!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wonderful, love the shades of blue!

    ReplyDelete
  24. what a cute card! love the saying:)

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!