A quick and easy Thinking of You card. I really like the look of the Sahara Sand and the Sage Shadow together. The Sahara Sand may be my new favorite neutral card stock.
Images copyright @ Stampin' Up!
1. Cut a piece of Sahara card stock in half and fold to make an A2 sized card.
2. Stamp flowers along bottom of card with Sage shadow ink and accent with white using uni-ball
signo gel pen.
3. Cut a piece of sage card stock and round corners. stamp image from Easter Blooms set with
4. cut a piece of white card stock 1/4 inch larger than sage piece and round corners.
5. The flower was stamped on sage, embossed using white ink and powder. I stamped the image
twice and punched out the center of the second image and used it with the build a brad set to
make the center of my flower.
6. Stamped thinking of you in sage.
All done! A quick, easy card!