Saturday, July 11, 2009

Trying a new technique!


This is a new technique that I found on the Stampin' Up! website using reinkers and baby wipes.
The flower stamps are from a great set called Petal Pizzazz and the border at the bottom is the Romance wheel stamp. The sentiment is from one of my all time favorite sentiments sets, "Sincere Salutations".
The reinker colors are "pretty in pink" and "so saffron" with a touch of "watermelon" by ranger.
It was stamped on white glossy card stock and then layered on barely banana. The border is a fiskars borderpunch. The ribbon was attached and then the card front was added to a 81/2 by 5/12 card that was folded in half. This color combination really appeals to me, I hope you like it too! :)
Images copyright 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Debbie! Nancy gave me your blog address yesterday and I am so glad she did. You've always made beautiful cards and it has been fun to scroll through your blog and be inspired!! I will definitely be adding your blog to one that I frequent!! Keep up the beautiful work!!!

    Tammy Bratton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you came by for a visit! Are you blogging also?

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!