Thursday, August 6, 2009

With Sympathy

image copyright @ Stampin' Up!

Just sharing a simple Sympathy card that I made today. The color combination is Sahara Sand
and Sage Shadow with white. I think that combination has a calming and peaceful feel to it.
I can't think of any time a home made card is more appreciated than when you are experiencing a loss. I appreciated all the cards I received when my mom died, but the homemade cards really touched me and even though it has been 5 years now I still remember how special they were.
Supplies used:
Sahara Sand classic ink pad
Sage Shadow classic ink pad
Thoughts and Prayers stamp set
Simple Friendship stamp set
white card stock
sage shadow card stock


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. I think sympathy cards are the hardest cards to make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Debbie! I love the soft, gentle, elegant colors. Perfect for a sympathy card.

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!