Sunday, September 20, 2009

A Better Day!

Feeling and little less sore, have a little more strength so I decided it was time to get dressed and walk around outside a little bit. This pretty mama and her babies were out in the field. I could just sit and watch them all day. The younger deer were running around and having a good time, mama was just concentrating on feeding.
Still haven't felt like doing any crafting.........but hopefully soon. Been sitting around watching sports today with Larry who has taken very good care of me while I am recovering. Hope you are having a great weekend and having lots of fun!

5 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling better soon. Glad the surgery went well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carolyn, I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Debbie! Great photo! Glad to see you're up and about. Hope you feel 100% real soon! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Debbie! Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you have a full and complete recovery real soon! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Debbie! To answer your question, I use StatCounter.com to keep track of my blog visitors. You can set it up to have a visible counter or not. It keeps track of the most recent 500 visitors to your blog. Or, you might prefer Google Analytics but I don't know if they offer a visible counter for your blog page.

    StatCounter or Google Analytics are a bit complicated to set up though. If you want something simpler, you might try GuestsCounter.com or BlogPatrol.com. I haven't used either of them, so I can't vouch for them. But they seem like they might be a bit easier to set up.

    Good luck! :-)

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!