Friday, September 25, 2009

Thank You Photo Card


I received these flowers from a friend after my surgery. Not sure if this photo captures how beautiful the colors really were, the roses were just amazing! Wanted to share with her how beautiful they were so I decided to use a picture on her "thank you" card. This was so easy to make and would really work for people who don't have lots of stamps. I can't imagine not having lots of stamps but I am sure there must be someone who doesn't......LOL!
The sentiment is from Hero Arts and the brown and green card stock are from Memory Box. Ordered some of their card stock collections from Ellen Hutson this week and they have some great colors.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Debbie! What a perfect way to thank the person who sent you those lovely flowers! It's always so nice to see a picture of them! It's beautiful! :-)

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!