Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wonderful Answer

The first word I heard when I woke up from surgery yesterday was "benign". what a wonderful way to wake up. Still sore but can handle all of that. What a relief! Had so much support from friends and family. My cousin, Wana, and my friends Cheryl and Carol came and sat with Larry during the procedure. Just like we hoped I got to come home last night. So glad that is over with. Hopefully next week will feel like getting back in my room and creating something.
debbie

4 comments:

  1. Yippee!! I am SO glad to hear that! Rest and get better, and get back in your craft room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Debbie! That is super fantastic news! Yay! Wooo-hooo! Take your time recuperating! Hope you feel tip-top soon! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Anne! improving everyday!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!