Tuesday, October 27, 2009

ARIANA

Meet the top 20 show of SYTYCD was on last night. I know I am biased but I thought Ariana was great! The contemporary number that she was in was amazing! When she took that first flying leap through the air into the arms of her partner, I could feel the tears coming. She has worked so hard all her young life to get to this place and we are so happy for her. She has a fan site on facebook and if you would like to show support or leave her a message this is the site
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=182039646018&ref=mf
Last night was fun because it was a showcase and no fear of elimination. Tonight the first 2 dancers will be eliminated so my nerves will be shot by the end of it. Whatever happens, it has been a wonderful opportunity for her and we couldn't be more proud.
We love you Ariana!

1 comment:

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!