Sunday, October 4, 2009

World card making day 4


Challenge 4 is to make a card based on Australia and use masking or white dots. I did both. I used PTI start prints to make this card. First I stamped the star several times on plain card stock and placed them over off white textured cardstock. Then I sprayed the card stock using 3 colors of Memories Mists. After removing the masks I stamped the star image over the masked areas. To add some color to the misted area I used copic markers. Added the white dots with a uni-bal gel pen. Stamped the dragonfly (stampendous) and the sentiment (PTI) and placed on card base.
This has been a great challenge. What a unique idea to base it on the colors and cultures of different countries.

5 comments:

  1. WOW! Debbie, your card is incredible! I love that you used both the dots and masking. Gorgeous entry~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a truly lovely card - and it certainly does evoke Australia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Debbie! What a truly creative card! Love it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Debbie! Wonderful colors and such an intricate design pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sooo pretty....I love the collage look with the wonderful images and all those dots....AWESOME work!!!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!