Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving


HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
Hope everyone is looking forward to a great day tomorrow. One shared with family and friends and lots of great food. I will be spending my day with my friends at work, taking care of the little ones who are having their very first Thanksgiving! This is a sample of the cards that I have made for each of the babies in the NICU. Used a picture of my niece since I couldn't post a picture of any of the babies that are currently in the unit.
All the staff is bringing in food so we will be having a feast, looking forward to it.
We had our Thanksgiving at home last Saturday. We fried 2 turkeys and had lots of food. I think there were about 15 of us all together. So I will get to have Thanksgiving twice this year.
Again, Happy Thanksgiving to everyone, be safe and enjoy time with family and friends!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Debbie! Hope you and yours had a terrific Thanksgiving and that you have a wonderful holiday season! :-)

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!