Monday, November 30, 2009

Starting to Panic!


I promised myself last year that I would have things done early so I could relax and enjoy the season.
Where has time gone? Tomorrow is the first day of December......
I haven't designed my Christmas cards yet and I usually send out around 60.
Haven't designed the cards for the babies in the NICU, another 40.
Haven't shopped at all.







So this weekend and this morning I have started making these notebooks for special people on my list.
I got this great idea from Michelle Wooderson's blog. They are lots of fun to make and I hope the people that receive them will like them.
You can buy the notepads for the inside from the Papertrey Ink site or you can buy your own notepads and have them cut to the size you need.


If you want to see more of her ideas check out her blog here
Use the tag "notebooks" and that will take you to the specific posts.
Better run have lots more to make, cards to design, fa, la, la, la, la

3 comments:

  1. I just found your blog from the thread on the Hero Arts Flickr site. Your blog is fantastic! I am so glad I stopped by. :) Your notebooks are great! I love the serene scene with the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Debbie! The notepads look cute! Very creative idea! I am behind, too... Good luck! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! I have some mini composition books I keep meaning to work on, but I haven't had a chance yet!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!