Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas Gift Card Holder



Made a little trip to Archivers yesterday to pick up some card stock. You know just a quick trip in, hubby waiting in the car, not really any time to look. BUT! they were doing a free make and take. Using a big shot die that I hadn't seen before. Sooooooooooo, of course I took the time to make one. It was a little time consuming since in the store we were using glue to adhere the pieces of patterned paper to the chip board, but this morning when I made another I ran it through my xyron and it saved a lot of time.
Did I purchase the die? Oh yes! Also more pp, some of the white chip board, and wanted to get some of the magnets that they used for the closure but they were out. So the search will be on for those.
Thought these might make those gift cards and cash a little more personal. For the guys you could leave off the handle, use more masculine card stock or even suede or leather paper to make it more like a wallet.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute, Debbie! I made one yesterday, too, only the opposite side of the paper (candy side) is showing on mine! My magnet closure doesn't want to stick to the paper, but otherwise it is neat.

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!