Monday, January 25, 2010

Azeala Brunch

Ever had unexpected guests show up for brunch? I was in my craft room designing a birthday card when these three young ladies showed up for brunch. They were already helping themselves when I noticed they had stopped by. When I looked up they spotted me to so it was down on all fours, crawling to get my camera before they left. Happy to get a few shots. They usually don't come in the yard, most of the time they stay out in the field behind my house.


Don't know if you can tell or not but these girls are really small, guess they were born last spring. Probably a little taller than an adult lab but definitely not as heavy.

Hopefully now that company has left I will be able to post the card later in the day. Hope you have an unexpected delight in your day.

1 comment:

  1. Great shots, I love being able to watch nature up close!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!