Monday, January 25, 2010

PTI Birthday


Got a great package in the mail last week, it was my latest order from PTI. The leaf image is from the set "Turning a new leaf" and it has some great stamps. The flowers are from "bloomin' button bits". Just love all the stamps in this one also. Wanted this card to have a fresh, clean look so I used just 2 colors on white card stock.
This time of year bright color combos help me to get over those dreary winter blues. Hope spring flowers are right around the corner for you.

3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card! I have that set at the top of my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, and the color combo, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Debbie! Hope you are prepared for this weekend's wintry weather! And that you and yours stay safe and warm. This is a really pretty card! I especially like the small pattern at the top and bottom. Very nice! :-)

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!