Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Today's card

Hope you have been checking out all the new Hero Arts stamps, they have some great ones! Got the "stamped starburst" last Sunday when a friend and I went on a very chilly trip. When I started to play with this stamp I had visions of different brightly colored images on white card stock, but as you can see it didn't end up that way.
This pale plum card stock caught my eye and I stamped the image first with pale plum dye ink and then again with white pigment ink. Stamped the Antique Background stamp using basic gray dye ink. Then colored in the images using regular markers, copic markers and a white colored pencil.
Thought about adding embellishments or a sentiment but decided I liked it just the way it is.
Hope you do too.

3 comments:

  1. I can post now! Beautiful card, love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Debbie! Great card! I like the tone-on-tone floral background you created! So pretty! :-)

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!