Friday, January 1, 2010

Variation of Dandelion frame stamp

I have always heard that what you do on New Years day is what you will be doing throughout the year. So I made sure I got in some stamping time. Using 2 of Hero Arts 2010 stamps.
The coloring was done with a combination of SU markers and Copics. The copics give such a soft effect, a great way to apply more color after stamping. The colors were from the new pastel set they put out this year.
Of course living in the south, the day also included black eye peas and cornbread. Yum! Also watching a few bowl games. Pleasant day all around, a very nice calm start to the new year. Hope you had a wonderful start also!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Debbie! This is sooooo pretty! I love the watercolor effect from the markers. This is one of my favorite 2010 stamps, and it is on my wishlist! You got fabulous results! :-)

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!