Friday, January 8, 2010

Versatile Copic Markers


This year I was introduced to Copic markers. I resisted at first, mainly because they seemed like substantial investment. But.......my friend, Tanya, better known as "the enabler" let me try hers and showed me the beautiful cards she had made using them and I was a goner.
Used them on this card to color the embossed images, the stamped bird, and also to color the flowers on the white ribbon so that everything coordinated well.
The embossing folder is a new one from Sizzix and fits perfectly on a A6 card. They come in a pack of two.
I ran the embossing folder through my cuttlebug using textured card stock. Easy Peasy and the image is deeply embossed. Used Spellbinders nestabilities to highlight the bird, and used a very tiny sentiment from PTI. It is on their mixed messages set. The rest of the card was so busy a larger sentiment would have been too much.
The New Year has somehow gotten my creativity going again! Happy to have it back.....

4 comments:

  1. Love this card! Where did you find that folder - I must have one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, I have to say you do a really good job of enabling me too! Glad to see your creativity is working perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty...the embossed background looks awesome and I love your beautiful bird!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! I love how you embellished the embossing with the pearls! This card is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!