1. Stamped pink dots on white card stock using PTI Dot Spot stamp set and Spun sugar distress ink.
2. Stamped PTI violet images using Adirondack watermelon pigment ink. After allowing time for pigment ink to dry. Cut out images.
3. Added additional color to violets using copic markers RV00, V0000, and G40
4. Added some dimension to the center of violets using Liquid Pearls white opal.
5. Stamped leaves from PTI Turning a new leaf with Shabby shutters distress ink.
6. The border at the bottom is from PTI Background Basics Tin Types stamped with shabby shutters.
7. Next I used a piercing tool and mat to make holes in border.
8. Using pink embroidery floss I tied little knots. (This took a little longer than I thought it would, but thought the effect was worth the time)
9. Stamped the sentiment, PTI butterfly kisses, with a combination of the watermelon ink and spun sugar. Inked the image once with the pigment ink and stamped it on scrap paper then reinked with spun sugar and stamped on card.
10. Adhered the flower images to the card.
11.Used white ribbon to compliment the border.
Thanks for coming by and hope you are having a great weekend!