Saturday, February 27, 2010

A touch of spring!

I


Is anyone as ready for spring as I am? We were out yesterday and went to pick up some bird seed and there were these gorgeous tulips sitting outside in the sun. It was cold and windy and I just couldn't resist picking up some of these to take home. They just made me feel like warmer days would get here sometime soon.
 
 
My husband wanted to know what I was going to do with them.....Isn't that just like a man? My reply "I'm going to look at them." LOL! And of course take a few pictures of them, and just ENJOY!

Now I can just see the daffodils, and smell the hyacinths, can't you?

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful tulips! I cannot wait for Spring! Enjoy your flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Debbie! I'm right there with you! I am tired of winter and cannot WAIT for Spring! Gorgeous, gorgeous tulips! :-)

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!