Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Stamp Club

Today was meeting day for the stamp club I belong to, so I thought I would share a couple of photos with you.

 seated: Carol, Lin, Tammy
standing: Suzanne, me, Libby, Ann, Nancy, Frances

This is our fun group! We meet once a month and everyone takes turns leading the group. We all have different stamping styles but I think that is what makes our group fun and it's always interesting to see what knew ideas each person brings when it is their turn to lead.
Nancy led the group today and she taught us 2 great cards that you can see below. All of the stamps, inks, and papers are from Stampin' up.

Isn't this gorgeous. You only use the one stamp for the background and the front panel. Beautiful image and it really was not very hard to cut out. And don't you just love the bow using two different colored ribbons. I think this is a technique that I will be using lots.


Same stamp set here with totally different look. Love these blues and greens paired together.

Nancy also shared with us  gift that her daughter gave her for Mother's Day and it was wonderful and a great use of recycled materials, but I think I will keep that as a surprise to share another day.
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, wish I could have been there! Great pict. of the group!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful photo of all of you! too fun! I wish I had a stamp club to belong to, that would be awesome! Love the beautiful cards! What a great way to share your love and energy for crafting w/each other!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Debbie! How cool to be part of a stamping club! Love the beautiful cards! :-)

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!