Sunday, June 27, 2010

Warning! Proud Family Post

Performance Edge 2010 in Raleigh was wonderful! What a talented group of young people, there was so much talent on this stage, wonderful solo and group performances.
Can I just tell you that the worse part of the whole night was not being able to take photos during the performances. I would have been good and not used the flash, but I was making my family nervous because I almost got kicked out at another event :(. So finally when they took their final bows I got a few shots.
The lovely young lady kneeling in the front is our granddaughter, Ariana. She is super talented and has awesome stage presence........She just lights it up! Not that I am biased or anything LOL!



                              Larry, Ariana, Gina                                


 
Mary, Ariana, Gina



          
                                                                  Ariana and Gina


                 Yes, there was a picture of me but I don't like my pictures. Don't know if it's because I am the least photogenic person in the world, or it it's because they look just like me...anyway not going to post it :)

I just got a new lens for my camera and really don't know how to use it yet but I did take the opportunity to shoot a few photos outside, since it was night I wanted to see how they would turn out. I can tell you that even though I don't know what I am doing my older lens would have never produced these shots.


Thought these turned out pretty good!

A question...does anyone else have trouble with labels on photos? When I am creating the post they look like they are in the right place but when the post is published they appear somewhere else and paragraphs are sometimes different than they look on the preview........guess I better head over to blogger help and see how I can do it right.

Thanks for sharing some time with me this weekend, your visits are always appreciated!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your lovely photos. You must be so proud of your granddaughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah...your granddaughter looks so radiant, LOVE the outfits they have on! Thanks for sharing your lovely photos and family! Your photography is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful photos, I enjoyed seeing all of them & you too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, how fabulous! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!