Friday, July 9, 2010

Another Card for Grace

What little girl doesn't like pink? I hope Grace does :).

                                                             
All stamps by Hero Arts
PP by Bo Bunny

Real life has intruded into my creating, blogging, and flickr time this week :(. Just a quick post this morning before running out for more errands. Wanted to do at least one more card for Grace before sending them off.

One of my errands was a new phone and I have finally joined the world of smart phones...........don't know all about how to use it yet, and believe it or not, I have never texted anyone, LOL! Looking forward to some down time to figure it out. Bought the book, "Blackberry Bold for Dummies".  Did you know there is a whole dummy section in the book store? Made me feel a little better to know that I had lots of company.

Hope to see you more next week.
Thanks for your visit!

4 comments:

  1. Debbie this is so beautiful, love the canvas stamp and the gorgeous butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Debbie, that is gorgeous! You are rockin' that distressed stripes stamp! I bought that butterfly the other day and need to ink it up soon. I think that instead of tiring my little brain out trying to come up with designs, I'll just CASE yours, ok? I'll give you credit. :-) Good luck with the smart phone. I want a Droid but have no idea what I'd do with it once I got it. I do hope Google and Verizon hurry up with their version of the iPad, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debbie! This is my first visit to your blog and it's now on my bookmarks list. Your cards are fabulous, especially the alcohol techniques you used. I'll have to try that soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling! Love the look and texture of the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!