Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Have a little Faith


Flower and Sentiment by Unity
Canvas Stripes by Hero Arts

Took a quick little trip into Archivers in Raleigh and saw this cute little set from Unity, and it took a trip back home with me LOL! Tanya and I had fun playing with it on Sunday and you will be seeing more ideas from both of us.
The hardest part of this card was the photography. The wind was blowing quite a bit and I had to chase it around the yard several times...should have been a video camera filming me chasing it....You wouldn't have laughed, would you? That's why the corner is a little crinkled.
Temps are supposed to soar here by the end of the week. Hope you are staying cool!

Thanks for stopping by, it's always appreciated!

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love the "dew" on the flower. And I would love to have seen that video - LOL! That's what stops me from shooting outside. My cats would have torn it to shreds before I could have rescued it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Debbie. I love the way you used the glossy accents. Looks like little dew drops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fabulius card Debbie- I love the glossy accents on it- looks just like dew. I have the same problem when trying to photograph outdoors- it's alway windy and my card gets blown all over!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, the drops of glaze on the flowers and the saying adds the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Debbie! I can see why the Unity stamp followed you home! It is gorgeous! I love how you colored it and then stamped it. And it looks like you used Glossy Accents or Diamond Glaze to give it a dewy look that I really like!

    We got a huge storm yesterday evening - rocketed through our neck of NC and dropped the temp a blessed 20 degrees. But it was a fast mover, lots of wind, driving rain, and lightening! Hope you stay safe and cool! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your new stamps and how clever to add the dew drops!!! The stripes make a great background, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the softness and the subtle colors on this flower! I like the droop on the flower, so very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!