Thursday, July 22, 2010

Just Saying Hello


Just a quick post tonight, just returned from a 12 hour shift. Thought I would share another card made with one of the stamps from my new Unity set. The flower trio is from that set and the sentiment and the background are from Hero Arts. If you have stopped by before, you have seen the large canvas stripe stamp a lot since it came out this summer. This time I stamped it vertically and horizontally to create the plaid background.

Headed off to a good night's sleep, don't have to get up early tomorrow and that makes me smile :)
Hope your day starts with a smile also!
Thanks for stopping by and good night!

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Debbie! Sweet, cheerful card! Love those fresh pink blossoms! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! I love those flowers. Plaid??? Seriously? Very clever - but why didn't I think of that??

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gentle looking and pretty watercolor effect! Fabulous background!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!