Wednesday, July 21, 2010

You are the Best!


Today's card features stamps from Papertrey Ink. You can find the set used in this card HERE. The YOU and all the other sentiments make it very versatile and I also like the the different combinations possible with the flower stamps.
Played around some with the colors...at first I stamped the white flowers on black card stock, but it didn't have the crisp look I wanted to acheive, the white on the green looked washed out, so I stamped on kraft and used the white and black accents to make it pop out some.
The black butterflies were punched out of vellum, I'm not sure you can tell that from the photo, but it gives it a nice light look in person.
Long day yesterday, left home at 0520 am and returned home at 1030 pm.......so I wasn't able to visit any of your wonderful blogs yesterday, so I am heading out to catch up with everything I have missed!
Hope you are having a great week!
Thanks again for your visits :)

3 comments:

  1. This is really pretty, Debbie...love the white embossing on the kraft and the little black butterflies are the perfect finishing touch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful embossing and love the unique color combo on this card, must give it a try myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I do love the look of white on Kraft and I like how you staggered the flowers. The black butterflies add just the right touch. Vellum, huh? I will have to remember that.

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!