Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Change of Seasons



I had a change of mind which led to a change of seasons. Just yesterday I said I was going to stick with summer colors, but I kept having ideas about uses for this wreath stamp. I had lots of fun with this idea. Decorating the wreath with the flower punches and colors of card stock almost felt like playing with paper dolls.
Looking forward to decorating wreaths for spring and winter too.
Thanks everyone for all the nice comments here and on my flickr site on summer's card. A little hint about tomorrow's post..........It's a new season :), I told you time flies!

The wreath and the bird are from Hero Arts and the silhouette leaf in the background is from Impression Obsession.

Have a great day and I hope you will stop in tomorrow.

6 comments:

  1. Love the bird and the colors on this one too! I don't have this stamp, but I forsee "Needing" it! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness this is stunning, Debbie! I think I will have to but this stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that one is even better than the last one. I love the punches flowers and leaves, and the bird is the perfect finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one is so pretty too! Can't wait for the next season! I'll be back tomorrow for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really beautifully done Debbie. I love those pops of colour around the wreath.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK, you've convinced me! I'm really LOVING this one! So pretty with the array of colors on the flowers and the bird gently perched, loved your 3 different takes on this stamp!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!