Thursday, August 5, 2010

Floral Greeting


Did you miss me? It's been a busy week, but I finally have a few days to stop and take a breath. BREATHE!
Oh, that feels much better. After a few meetings this morning, I had my hair done. My stylist took a couple of months off and I was looking very shaggy. This evening I feel like a new woman :). I always take her pictures of how I want to look when she is finished but so far she hasn't been able to make me look skinny or young. I don't think that is too much to ask, do you?

Came home and finished up this card that I started earlier in the week. All the stamps are from Hero Arts and the corner punch is from EK Success.

Another positive for today....I had a package from Gina K designs, I love there pure luxury card stock. I had used their heavy white card stock before and really liked it, so I got another package and ordered some of the kraft to try this time. I was led to their site by a post from Joan Ervin. Take a look at this gorgeous Floral Wreath she created. Isn't that spectacular? I just had to get those flower stamps.

Since I shared her creation, can I ask a question about blogger etiquette? Is it okay to post links to other's blogs without asking or should you ask them first? I would love feedback on that.

Speaking of other blogs, I haven't had much of a chance to visit so that is where I am off to now. Going to catch up on some of my favorites....Really miss it when I don't have the chance to visit.

Thanks for your visit with me!

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, Debbie. Soft colors and pretty flower. I like the corner punch, and your background fits in so well with this stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie, gorgeous card. I was hoping to discover how you made it. In particular the flowers, I love the texture. is it clear embossed?

    Not sure about correct "blog etiquette" - very good question.
    Did enjoy the link though. You're right that is one stunning wreath of flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you find a hairdresser that can make you look thin and younger, you let me know - I will drive any distance! Your card is beautiful, I love the soft colors. I don't have a problem with anyone sharing my blog, as long as it's appropriately shared, you know? I never think to ask either but haven't had anyone complain so far. I should think they would be flattered.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really beautiful and supple look with the dogwood stamp and the fancy corners really accents and frames the image perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!