Thursday, August 19, 2010

Simple Stamping


At Stamper's Alley last week I picked up a couple of new Impression Obsession stamps, Flower 4 and Silhouette 4. Isn't that flower great? I especially love the center of it, awesome pattern. So I combined the flower and the silhouette and then stamped the flower 5 more times and punched out the center of the flower and the butterflies and small flowers.

The challenge on the IO blog this week is simple stamping with less embellishments...................I don't have to count those butterflies and flowers, since I stamped and punched them myself...........do I????? If you agree that makes the ribbon my only embellishment :)

I keep thinking today is Friday instead of Thursday. When you don't work the same schedule every week it gets a little confusing. Hubby is retired so I can't even count on his schedule to help keep me straight, because he doesn't have one. But I do have a long weekend off, so maybe that is part of the confusion, or maybe it's just my age LOL!!

Thanks for visiting!! See you again soon :)

4 comments:

  1. Your card is just beautiful, Debbie. I love the simplicity and crisp colors. Great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that flower with the raindrop petals, very pretty and I like how it gets more intricate looking towards the middle of the flower! The touch of blue to the green and purple color combo is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, love how you used the center to make the smaller flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Of course those don't count as embellishments. I do like the way you punched them from the flower center - clever!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!