Sunday, August 29, 2010

Spring Wreath of Leaves

Spring has finally arrived!

Sorry that it took a while for spring to get here but last week was too busy. I have had tons of ideas about how to decorate the spring wreath so you will probably be seeing a few more later.
Thanks for all the kind comments on the other seasons, both here and on flickr.
The only stamp is the wreath stamp. The butterflies are rub on transfers that I have had for several years. Isn't that why we keep all that stash of stuff?? You never know when they will be just the right touch for a project.

We are taking a quick trip to Raleigh today. My hubby says "Is there anything you NEED to do while we are there?" My reply "No, I don't NEED a thing but I could always spend a few minutes in Archivers". He knew, I don't even know why he asked.

Enjoy your Sunday! Thanks for sharing a little time with me :)

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love every bit of it. We got those stamps in the other day but I resisted this one, at least so far. Have a great time at Archiver's - I know you will :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie, just found your blog via flickr. All your wreaths are absolutely beautiful, but as I love butterflies, this one is definitely my favourite. It's simply stunning. When I first saw the wreath stamp I thought it would have year-round potential, and you have demonstrated that superbly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done, Debbie - so loving your work with this stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful, Debbie. The butterflies are perfect! Have fun with your "few minute" - LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, you're really taunting me with this wreath stamp, I so adore Spring time! Yay! All the colors are so vibrant, WOW! Even the corner punches keep the flow of the wreath going as you move your eyes around it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deb this card is just stunning- I love how you decorated the wreath with the flowers and butterflies and the gems too- really love that corner punch as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am really loving every single card you've made with this stamp, Debbie! This one is gorgeous with those pretty corners and beautiful butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Debbie,
    I'm Sue your partner for Hero Arts challenge. Just looking at your blog....wonderful! look forward to playing with you.
    my blog: http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/
    stamping sue
    stamprsue@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another gorgeous creation with the wreath, debbie! you are so talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! My friend Lynne has just sent me a link to your blog. This is Stunning! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!