Friday, August 6, 2010

What's good about facebook!

The thing I like best about facebook is the chance to re-connect with people you have known in the past. I am a NICU nurse and have been for over 30 years. I have worked in the same unit since I graduated from nursing school. Over those 30+ years there have been lots of nurses who have come and gone......Gail was there in the early 80's and we kept up with each other for a while, then over the years we lost touch. I wondered where she was and hoped she was okay.
One day when I was going through old photos and I found one she had sent me after she married. I had forgotten her married name, but there it was and I got on facebook to see if I could find her. And I did!
She is doing very well, has a beautiful family and is a wonderful photographer. And that is the reason for this post. This morning on her blog, she posted some awesome photos of her daughter, Grace, on her 8th birthday. The are so stuning and her post is so beautiful I had to share it with you. You can check out her blog Here.

Hope you enjoy your visit to Gail's blog and I will see you again later today with a crafty post.

see you later:)

1 comment:

  1. So happy to hear you found your friend! I love FB too, but don't use it as much since discovering Twitter, just having more fun over at Twitter...when my high school had its 20th yr. reunion, we had to get on FB and find as many old classmates as possible, it was successful but really hard finding all of the women...due to their married names!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!