Thursday, August 26, 2010

Winter Already?



Today I am sharing the winter version of the "wreath of leaves" stamp. Got up this morning and impatiently waited for the sun to come up so that I could take a photo of the card in natural light. Now I have a problem. I always take numerous shots of the cards and keep narrowing it down to the photo that I think shows off the card the best. This morning I have two that I like for different reasons.........so I decided to post them  and let you help me decide which is the best.


Contestant # 1





Contestant # 2

The wreath was inked with dye ink and then Glimmer Mist was sprayed over the stamp before it was stamped on the white card stock. Added some buttons, rhinestones, pearls and a ribbon and all done.
This is definitely the less time consuming wreath of the seasons so far. But I hope you like it. Are you convinced that you need this stamp yet???

Any ideas for how I should decorate the spring version?
So happy you stopped by :)

5 comments:

  1. This is really pretty in the classic holiday colors, love how the sunlight really captured the brilliance of the buttons and the gems! I am the same, take a ton of pics for just one card and then narrow it down to just one, takes forever, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie, I Soooooo want this stamp too.....! Love how you used it. Stunning card.. prefer the first shot.!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you have been doing with this stamp and I ordered it yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! I can see why you had trouble deciding between the two pics...both are lovely. I can't wait to receive this stamp...I did order it and it is due to arrive any day. You have inspired me for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous and festive-- I can't get enough of it!!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!