Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Wreath of Leaves


I know you will be very shocked to hear that I have a new Hero Arts stamp LOL!! This lovely wreath is from their new "Jingle All the Way" catalog. It is way to early for me to think about the holidays......I am sticking with summer colors for a while. But if  you are ready for some great Holiday stamps you can check out the catalog Here.

The wreath is  the only stamp on the card and the rest is done with punches, pearls and a texture plate. I decided not to put a sentiment on the front so I can decide later how I might use it.

The butterfly and flower punches are from Martha Stewart and the border punch is from EK Success.
The texture plate is by Papertrey Ink.

I can see lots of uses for this wreath and see it adapting to all seasons very nicely.

Thanks for visiting today :)

7 comments:

  1. Hi, Debbie! Beautiful card! I just love the soft colors! You've certainly decorated it well! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really LOVE how you made it in non-traditional colors, so beautiful! I saw this stamp and couldn't figure out what to do with it, love the touches of the flowers and sprinkling of the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, love how you cut out the delicate leaves on the wreath and the flowers and butterflies you added!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, Debbie...this is sooo pretty and delicate!!!! I love the wonderful HA stamp, pretty summer colors, and just look at all the perfect cutting!!!! The white embossing is beautiful with that awesome white textured paper....sooo elegant!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been admiring that new stamp for a while. You have convinced me that I need it. What a creative way to use this stamp, Debbie. Just beautiful! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now you're just showing off! :-) That's beautiful! I love the way you trimmed out the wreath, very pretty indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Debbie, this is one of the prettiest cards I've ever seen! I love what you've done with the wreath! Absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!