Friday, September 24, 2010

Simplicity


It seems I'm having a little thing for kraft card stock these days :).

All Stamps by Hero Arts
H2121 Hydrangea (from 2001)
CL156 Treasure the Moments
S433 Large Canvas Stripes

Went out and saw a little Friday night football this evening. We live in a small town and the game is not only a game, it's a social event. A chance to see some great football and visit with friends on a beautiful fall night, and we won. Couldn't ask for more. Hope your weekend is off to a good start  also!

Thanks for stopping by :)

6 comments:

  1. Debbie, this is gorgeous! Love the subtly stamped "frame" around the hydrangea! Just a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, Debbie! Just became a follower when I saw how much I've been missing :) This card is perfection - love the color scheme, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card! I like the way you masked off the center for the image. Kraft card stock is easy to get addicted to, it's very versatile. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbie, I just love this card! You've crafted a beautiful masterpiece...I'm adding this to my list of gorgeous cards to CASE.
    blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, a gorgeous example of a CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, now this is totally amazing! I would never have thought of stamping the hydrangea on kraft, a delightful look and love the soft whisper of white added! I didn't know HA made a Hydrangea in 2001, how neat! Then again, I wasn't into crafting quite just yet back then.

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!