Monday, October 4, 2010

Pairing up Challenge Week 4


Sue and I chose masking as our technique for this week. We got the inspiration for this challenge from Kelly's card Here on the Hero Blog. You will be able to see Sue's creation Here. I have enjoyed this pairing up challenge with Sue, it has been fun :).

I stamped the flower 4 times on post it notes and cut them out. On the card I stamped the first flower in the bottom corner of the card, then placed one of the flower post it notes over the image. Stamped the next flower on the card and then placed another flower post it note over that image and continued with the rest of the flowers. After the four flowers were stamped I left all 4 post it note flowers in place and stamped and embossed the large canvas stripe.
The flowers were colored with pencils and copic markers. A little shimmer was added with glimmer mist and just a touch more sparkle with a glitter pen. The centers of the flowers were created with glossy accents and flower soft.

All stamps by Hero Arts.

Thanks for visiting. I am leaving today for a conference. Hope you all have a wonderful week and I will see you when I get back.

7 comments:

  1. Beautifully done! Love your design and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great masking! really like your card. It has been fun doing this challenge with you. stamping sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful, Debbie! Love the way it turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful flowers, Debbie, and your masking is just perfect!!!! I also love how you added the stripes...such a cool look!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Debbie! This is remarkable, the colors sparkle and really makes me want to go decorate my house in holiday colors!! Love the flower soft in the center, I need to try flower soft someday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely wonderful! I love your choice of colours

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!