Sunday, October 17, 2010

PDCC # 51


Love the colors this week for the Play Date Cafe Challenge and you can read more about the challenge HERE.
And this is my interpretation of those colors.


To tell the truth, I don't think I have ever seen a hydrangea this color, until now. LOL!

I have been experiencing a terrible period of stamping block. My creativity just flew the coop. Maybe it had something to do with how busy things have been, or stress, or whatever but it was a relief to finally come up with an idea.

Tanya, Scattered Stamper, came over today and we shared new supplies and stamped and stamped. It was fun and hopefully has brought an end to my creative drought. So excited for her because it won't  be long before that sweet baby girl is here. Can hardly wait to meet her.

Wishing you a very creative week and thanks for stopping by.

15 comments:

  1. This is lovely, Debbie! So glad that you and Tanya were able to get together; sometimes it just takes a change in looking at things. I love all the colors we've made that hydrangea - I did an orange one! Still love that stamp :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new color for hydrangeas. :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coloring flowers is creative licsence. Good job! The background piece is that clay or embossed? stamping sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still one of my favorite stamps! Gorgeous in ANY color! Love your beautiful card, Debbie and how fun for you to see Tanya again! We're all awaiting her new arrival! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Hydrangea, wonderful panel behind your flower too! Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card. I LOVE your embossed background, it's lovely. Thanks for joining in the fun with us over at the PDCC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful image and colored so wonderfully! Great use of our colors! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty flower--great coloring!! Love that embossed background:) Thanks so much for joining in the fun and playing along with the PDCC!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, had so much fun catching up Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the textures on your card with the embossing and the effect of your hydrangea gives it a very rich look. Glad you joined us at the PDCC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your hydrangea is absolutely gorgeous....such beautiful colors and I lvoe the textured layers!!!! Doesn't look like you lost your mojo to me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think hydrangeas must get that color at the end of the season! ;-) This is such a beautiful card. Fascinating embossed piece under the flower, too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, Debbie! This is GOR-JUSS! I love it, even if it is a "new" color for a hydrangea! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. To be honest, I wouldn't mind seeing the hydrangea stamped in ALL different colors, such beauty on this one and I love your technique each time, you always have that different twist with your inks and composition. Always love your use of the nesties too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW wow WOW!! love the texture!! simple yet beautiful!! :)

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!