Sunday, October 31, 2010

Trick or Treat 2010

Our first Trick or Treaters of the night and they arrived in style!


We had a cute little moose, two fairies and an adorable Little Red Riding Hood :)

 
There was an awesome turn out, probably over 200 in all. We sat out on the porch and handed out candy, I told them they could have candy if I could take photos. We had the candy in a big bowl and at first Larry was letting the kids reach in and get what they wanted, but after he told one tiny little girl to take what she wanted and she tried to take the whole bowl, we started handing it out. It wasn't her fault, he told her to take what she wanted and she took him up on it.
As one group approached us, I said "Are you bringing us candy?" and one sweet little boy started taking candy out of his bucket to give me. We had to convince him to put it back and take some from us. Then a brother and sister came up and I was asking her if she was supposed to be Dorothy from the Wizzard of Oz, and he said "No, I'm Spider Man". I guess he thought I must not be very smart.


And they kept coming and coming. I loved it!



 
 Tanya and Chris brought Wyatt and Owen up. Wyatt loved the candy but was not very happy about the witches!

 




I have wonderful memories of Halloweens from my childhood, we had so much fun and I hope all these kids made some wonderful memories tonight.
Hope you night was full of Treats and no Tricks! Thanks for stopping by!! If I could give you some candy I would!!!!!



4 comments:

  1. Debbie, I love this post so much! I too enjoyed seeing all the cute costumes coming to my door tonight! Made me giggle! Fabulous photos! So fun to see Wyatt and Owen! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Awesome photos, so cute! Really, over 200, I'm wondering how much candy you had to have, goodness! We used to get that many when I was growing up and back in the days! Last night, we got a total of 1 kid after we came back around 8'ish. I think I would have been safe with just buying a half a bag of candy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Debbie! Terrific trick or treater photos! Thanks for sharing them! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun!!!!! I just love Halloween and get the biggest kick out of all the little kids and their cute costumes!!! Looks like you had great weather, too...that's one of the perks we get living in the South!!!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!