Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Hello Again!

WOW! Life has been just crazy lately, a little of everything going on and I have missed being here and visiting with all my blogging friends. Today I had the opportunity to finally meet Tanya's sweet baby girl, Lainey Reese.
I had hoped to meet her in the hospital but of all the luck I was sick and out of work that week. She is beautiful and I thought I would share a couple of photos I took today.


Tanya looks so good, Lainey is adorable and Wyatt is very interested in Santa, Christmas and Thomas!




Isn't that the sweetest face?

Is everybody getting ready for the holidays? I haven't even started my Christmas cards, haven't even decided on a design. We are having a quiet Thanksgiving, I am working that day and none of the kids will be here so we are putting off frying a turkey until Christmas. Might try to get the Christmas tree up that week and get that done so I can put my dad's up the next week.

I am getting excited about the new Hero cataloge, always look forward to new stamps! I was sorry to hear that Stamping Treasures is closing. I have done a lot of shopping with them over the years and will miss their great selection of Hero stamps and their great service.

Thanks for stopping by, hopefully things are going to be a little less eventful and I can get some creative and blogging time in more frequently.

See you soon!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks, Debbie, for the sweet pictures of Tanya and her family.
    Enjoy your Thanksgiving; sometimes a quiet one is just perfect. Hope that things settle down for you so that we can see some more of your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you shared these photos, Debbie! Tanya really does look wonderful! Wyatt has the sweetest smile and Lainey is adorable. . .just look at that full head of dark hair! Thanks for sharing. . .made my night! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww...what a darling baby and Tanya does look fabulous indeed! I wished I looked that good after having a baby, wow!! Some people jump back so fast after childbirth! Thanks for sharing and hope to see your creations again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful pictures, Debbie...Lainey is such a pretty baby!!! Tanya looks great for just having a baby and Wyatt is sooo cute!! Sorry you have been sick.....I hope you have a great Thanksgiving!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me again :) Thought I'd answer your question about my bluebird header here.....just googled "winter birds" under images and this was one of the things that came up.

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!