Sunday, December 26, 2010

Almost a White Christmas!


Christmas day we had lots of sun with clouds in the afternoon. When I woke up at 3am we were having flurries and this was taken around 8am. We don't get snow here very much and I just love it! The last time we had snow at Christmas was 1989.


This is the field behind our house and we took a walk and could see where the deer had been out this morning looking for some berries and food to eat.

We had a quiet Christmas, my dad and 2 dear friends came. Way too much food and I am recuperating from all the cooking and I may not cook again till next year! I hope all of you had a wonderful holiday. My vacation is over, so back to work tomorrow.

Looking forward to some down time to do some crafting. Got some new Hero goodies that I am anxious to ink up and I already have a list of some more of them that I think I need.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon.
Happy Holidays!!

4 comments:

  1. The snow is so beautiful! We got about 6 inches here, I think, and I love it! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and I wish you the best in the New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your snow looks so beautiful in such a wonderful setting. We have had snow on the ground here since the end of November, but us Brits don't deal with it half as well as you do. The whole country seems to grind to a halt! Hope you get that down time soon. Santa brought me the lovely wreath that I admired on your blog some months ago, so I'm hoping to get inky soon too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a lovely Christmas, Debbie! Beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Really lovely capture Debbie! I'm glad your holiday was peaceful and quiet with family! Love that you could spend time with your dad! Can't wait to see your new cards with the new HA stamps!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!