Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Finding Joy!!!!! At Last! or Maybe Not :(


So when I started this post I was going to talk about the fact that even though it was a rainy, dreary, cold, day and I don't feel so well I was finding joy in the fact that I didn't have anything to do that required me to leave my house or my jammies. That was over an hour ago. I have been trying that long to upload a picutre of my card onto blogger. Finally achieved success by leaving Mozilla and going to Internet Explorer. So now I am finding joy in a posted card! Success!

I made a flower using my Silhouette SD and wanted to make a card to show it off. So I went back to the online store looking for a frame to use with the flower.

So the hope here was to post a picture of the frame I found and the flower I made....NO Such Luck! Now I can't upload a photo on Mozilla or Internet explorer. I claimed "success" a little too soon. I am seriously trying to write a post titled "Finding Joy" and all I am doing is "Finding Frustration!!" You just have to laugh about the irony :)

The oval frame had leaves on the lower left side but I cut it out 3 different times, once in purple and twice in green. One of the green frames was mirrored so I could add some leaves to the right side of the oval.
The sentiment is from the new Hero clear set "Find Joy" and the bird collage is a new wood stamp.
I also cut the frame out in white and used the inner part of the frame to stamp the bird collage on.

The tiny white flowers are part of the silhouette floral image I hoped to show you. A tiny dot of lavendar with a copic marker in the center and covered it with glossy accents.

I'm hoping that tomorrow will be a better blogger day.........Anyone else out there having any issues uploading photos?
Here's hoping your day finds much more JOY than Frustration!! Thanks for stopping by :)

2 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous design, Debbie....the bird image is beautiful and what striking colors and details!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Debbie! The heartbreaking struggles that we have to deal with Blogger, hah? I know what you mean! I'm glad you eventually got this beauty posted, once again, the bird stamp you used really embraces the card, love the poise of the leaves and stems!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!