Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Good Friends with New Stamps


If you have visited before you know that Tanya, (Scattered Stamper) and I are good friends and are fortunate to live close enough that we can get together and have some creative days. Sunday was the first time we have been able to get together since Lainey was born and I was really looking forward to it.  We had a very productive day and we were able to share some of our new stamps. This is a new stamp from Memory Box that Tanya has. It was stamped on purple card stock and the flowers were colored with copic markers. A little shading was added with a white pencil and then just a touch of glossy accents.

The background is another great design cut out with my Silhouette SD. The more I use the shilhouette the more I like it, all of the wonderful designs and how versatile it is. Very glad that I finally took the plunge.

It's exciting that people are beginning to talk about CHA, wondering what new products will be available after that. I can't imagine what it would be like to actually be there.......I don't know if my heart could take the excitement LOL! Guess I will just have to rely on the lucky people who get to attend to post to get a little glimpse.

Thanks for stopping by today!

5 comments:

  1. So pretty, love the intricate background. I also can't wait to hear about all the new stuff for CHA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you bought extra blades for that Silhouette, 'cause you are gonna need 'em! Love that background. Your card is beautiful, I really like what you did with that stamp, the shading around the edges of the image just make it pop right off the card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Debbie! The colors are so pretty and that background is very cool! Glad you're enjoying your new toy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Debbie remember me?
    I like that new collage stamp from memory box. Good job on the coloring with markers. not my favorite medium.
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely fun to have local crafty friends! Love this floral stamp! Can't wait to see the other shapes and designs you make from the Silhouette!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!