Monday, January 10, 2011

Loving my Silhouette SD


I am so infatuated with my Silhouette SD!! What do you think of this new frame design I downloaded this weekend? I cut it in white and then decided to color it with a copic marker. Got my inspiration for color from a wonderful flower that Tanya colored last week. The flowers are two of the new Hero Arts 2011 stamps.
I also got a new flower design from Silhouette that I hope to work with this afternoon.

We are getting more snow today...so unusual for us to have snow this much and so far we have about three inches...they forecast-less than one inch. They tend to mess up winter weather forecasts here. And I will admit I am a winter weather wimp when it comes to driving in it. I haven't done it that much and neither has anyone else around here so it doesn't take much and there are accidents everywhere.

Where ever you are today, I hope you are safe and warm and getting some creative time. Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

  1. I love your Silhouette background and what beautiful coloring you did with the copics. Now that flower is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome, I love the frame and the flowers are colored so beautiful! Fantastic card! Hope you stay warm and safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie, this card is just lovely! Can't wait to see the flower design you're going to work with next! As far as the weather goes, I've lived in Minnesota all my life and you'd think I'd be used to driving in snow by now. But that is just not the case! I get so nervous too! Although 3 inches is sort of wimpy! So far this winter, we've gotten 45.3 inches! Can't wait for Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Antoerh beautiful design with your silhouette Debbie and I love yoru colouring on the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the whole card. Can you share the source of that so graceful script message? I'd thank you!

    Margaret
    (margaretart)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debbie! I'm absolutely swooooning over this card! Gorgeous colors and how effective that you combined and layered two different flower stamps, very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Margaret, the script message is a 2005 stamp from stampabilities.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are doing wonders with that machine! That background is beautiful and the flowers are gorgeous. I can't wait to see what you do next. We have about 7 inches of snow over here and it is still snowing off and on, mixing with some sleet now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous frame and the flowers are sooo beautiful!!!! Love the colors and sentiment, too!!! This is one elegant design, Debbie!!!! Stay warm and safe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So Pretty! I love my Silhouette, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can you tell me what the name of the pretty frame is at the Silhouette store? I can't find it, sadly! Thanks in advance - I'm a big admirer of your cards!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!