Saturday, February 19, 2011

Bold Flowers and Birthday Wishes


I am having a fantastic morning....Didn't have to get up at 0515......found out I passed a test........the florist just called and they are delivering flowers....What a day!!

Some creative time too, Life is good.

I used the flower with stem design from Silhouette SD and used the bold background image for this card. I cut it out on white paper and then stamped and colored it with copics. This is the cut out right out of the machine.


I stamped the leaves and flower with 2 of the new Hero stamps, CG248, CG251, the large and small bold flowers. Then I colored the stems and applied some color to the edges with copic markers.
The lacy edge is from a Silhouette card design called "pretty loops". The sentiment is also from a new Hero clear set CL490 Sending Smiles Messages.

I hope you are having a wonderful day also!!
Thanks for stopping by :)

3 comments:

  1. Love the way you've created the flower, Debbie! So clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Debbie, that is beautiful. I would not have thought to use those stamps that way but I love the way it turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super beautiful card, love the decorative edges, so elegant! Big Congrats on passing your test! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!