Thursday, February 17, 2011

Silhouette Mix and Match


There are so many downloads available for use with the Silhouette and you can really have endless possibilites by mixing and matching some of them. There are 3 different downloads used to make this flower. I think that makes it even more fun. Different shapes, different sizes, different papers..........Tons of room for creativity!

The oval background was not a download but you can "draw" your own different shapes and make them the size you need. How cool is that?

The sentiment is from a Hero Clear set and you can use those in different ways by cutting the clear words apart and arranging them in a different order. In this sentiment the words were side by side and I layered them because it fit my card better. If I cut the stamps I make sure that I store them in a closed container so that I don't lose bits and pieces.

We are having beautiful weather this week. Highs in the 60s and 70s, sunny...just lovely. I think Phil may have been right this year :)

Have a wonderful day and thanks for sharing a little of your day with me.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful debbie, love the stem and leaf design! I am always so scared to cut my stamps, since I am not so organized they would end up lost! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, Debbie! Spring IS coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, Debbie! We had warmer weather here this week too, but more snow coming over the weekend. The two seasons now fight it out for a month or two before Spring really comes to Minnesota. Enjoy those warm temps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very fresh!! Which Sil stem/leaf did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kaylyn,
    It is called "flower with stem". I just snipped off the flower head it came with and added a different one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! I really like what you're doing with your Silhouette. Makes me want to blow the dust and cat fur off of mine and crank it up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty and such an inviting card! I love the deep edges within the flower leaves!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!